At Resler Orthodontics, Dr. Richard Resler, Jr. and Dr. Tracie Resler stay apprised of the latest orthodontic procedures, treatments, and techniques. The result is a healthier, straighter smile achieved in fewer visits and with greater patient comfort than ever before!
Acceledent Aura System
The AcceleDent Aura™ System is designed to increase the rate of tooth movement and may reduce treatment time up to 50% when used with Invisalign or conventional fixed orthodontic appliances.
The AcceleDent Aura™ System is light, comfortable, and hands-free, and it is designed to be used 20 minutes per day while the patient is engaged in a variety of daily activities. Patients have reported use while reading, watching television, listening to music, and doing school work. This non-invasive treatment is safe to use and has actually shown to reduce patient discomfort during orthodontic treatment.
- Accelerated tooth movement without compromised aesthetics
- Compatible with all types of braces and Invisalign for both adults and teens
- Lightweight for comfort and use during daily activities
- Hands-free design allows you to go about your daily activities during the 20-minute treatment
How Does AcceleDent Aura™ work?
The appliance, used daily for 20 minutes, applies patented technology to gently vibrate the teeth and surrounding bone. In a controlled clinical trial, the vibrations have proven to accelerate tooth movement by 38%-50%.
The lightweight, self-treatment device is used by the patient for 10 minutes per day. OrthoPulse can be used with any type of orthodontic mechanics, including brackets and wires or clear aligners such as Invisalign.
The device is battery-operated, includes no buttons or wires, and is programmed to communicate with a smartphone app to allow both the patient and the orthodontist to monitor and track device usage, compliance, and orthodontic treatment progress. An app is available for iPhone and Android devices.
How Does OrthoPulse work?
The device uses a process called “photobiomodulation”, or light therapy, to reduce orthodontic treatment time. The device uses low levels of near-infrared light energy to stimulate the area surrounding the roots of teeth (periodontium and alveolar bone).
The light stimulation increases bone regeneration and turnover. Tooth movement accelerates. In most cases, treatment time for braces or clear aligners is reduced dramatically with OrthoPulse.
The PROPEL System is an accelerated orthodontic treatment offered to reduce orthodontic treatment time.
- PROPEL is used in conjunction with your regular orthodontic treatment, whether it be Invisalign, metal braces, or any other appliance. The PROPEL treatment is performed at your regularly scheduled appointment and only takes minutes to complete!
- PROPEL does NOT involve painful surgery or require you to use appliances at home.
- PROPEL stimulates the bone in which your teeth are set, causing it to remodel faster. As the bone dynamics respond to the stimulation, teeth move faster. The result can be a reduction in the time you spend in orthodontics by up to 60%.
Our process is patient-focused, creating ways for you to receive the most efficient and effective care available today in orthodontics.
Talk to the team at Resler Orthodontics today to find out how to get the smile you always wanted in half the time with the latest in leading edge orthodontic technology!