Dear Patients and Parents,
We hope this letter finds you in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We are working hard in preparation to re-open our office on June 1st, per the Governor’s new recommendations. Although many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment, below is a list of procedures we are implementing in accordance with the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- All patients/parents must complete a Digital Covid Health Questionnaire before each visit. Click Here to access. Please complete and send 12 – 24 hours before your appt. A minor patient without a completed questionnaire and no parent/guardian available to complete one digitally, will be required to re-schedule their appointment.
- Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. The brushing station will remain closed until further notice.
- We request you arrive early to your appointment and wait in your vehicle until a member of our staff calls you in for your appointment.
- All Patients/Parents are required to wear a mask in the office that must remain on, other than during their appointment.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. If a parent must accompany their child, then only one parent will be allowed and will also be subject to the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask.
- A Wellness Screening will be performed upon entry that will consist of taking the temperature, use of hand sanitizer, and reviewing Patient Screening Form.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced; this includes closure of our waiting room and game rooms for the time being.
- Review the video tutorial above and on Facebook, showing these new procedures in action.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends!