Dear Patients and Parents,
Our community has been through a lot over the past year. Although many things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment, below is a list of procedures we have implemented in accordance with the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- All patients/parents must complete a Digital Supplemental Health Questionnaire before each visit. (Click Here) to access this form. Please complete and submit within 24 hours of every appointment. A minor patient without a completed questionnaire and no parent/guardian available to complete one digitally, will be required to re-schedule their appointment.
- Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. The brushing station will remain closed until further notice.
- We ask that you arrive a few minutes early and the patient come in the office at their appointment time.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment unless you are here for an initial exam. All Patients/Parents are required to wear a mask in the office that must remain on, other than during their appointment. If a parent must accompany their child, then only one parent will be allowed and will be subject to a full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask.
- A wellness screening will be performed upon entry that will consist of taking the temperature, use of hand sanitizer and reviewing the Health Questionnaire.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced; this includes the closure of our waiting room and game rooms for the time being.
We will continue to keep you safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty as we continue to navigate the changes that will be set forth in the future.